Are you trying to organize a stimulating activity with your trusted clients or your team?
We can help you! Our teambuilding formulas avails of the charm and pleasure of wine and the curiosity it arouses, creating empathy and involvement.
Do you need to awaken the creativity and team spirit of your employees? Then we propose some CREATIVE teambuilding, such as:
- Wine-Painting (each team must paint their own picture with wine)
- Create your own label (each team has to come up with a fancy name and then proceed to create the wine label using the available materials);
- Aperitivo Lab "Bread and Wine" (combines the creative aspect of bread making with the world of food-wine pairings with ample space for networking);
A SENSORIAL teambuilding, on the other hand, focuses on our five senses, because they are the coordinates by which we establish relationships with the world.
These valuable tools that we hold, and which we usually use instinctively to generate emotions, perceptions, feelings, attitudes, and judgments, have developed and are trained to different degrees in each of us. Here are the teambuildings that most engage our 5 senses:
- Blind Tasting Competition (a blind tasting challenge, where all team members must work together using their own senses to reveal the organoleptic profiles of the wines to be tasted);
- Wine-Critics-Dinner (if you have a dinner planned, we can make it more communicative, so that all diners become wine and food critics, and they have to reveal scents, tastes and aromas of the dishes and wines paired with them, considering that our proposals are not always correct...;
Would you like to support emotional and intellectual involvement instead, than we suggest a MOTIVATIONAL teambuilding that creates the positive energy and adrenaline during the game:
- IndoVINO Quiz (questions range over many topics such as sports, history, film, oenology, music, but always with the common thread of wine);
- Champagne-Quiz (as before, with the fil rouge on French bubbles or the classic method in general);
- every Tuesday at 17:00: How we taste wine with our 5 senses
- every Friday at 5 p.m.: The Secret of Bubbles